About the Journal:
The Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature (JISL) is a double-blind peer reviewed, trilingual and annual Journal that publishes research articles on all aspects of Islamic studies, literature, relationship with social sciences and their impact on one another. JISL focuses on emerging issues in Islamic studies, literature and social sciences in Pakistan, around the globe. The significance of Islamic education has increased to a great extent in the modern-day world. Religious and spiritual issues have become complex for the common man. Pure and practical research in Islamic education contributes to issues related to Religions and spiritual deeds.
The Sharῑah & Law Research and Studies Group of KP has launched a research journal namely, ‘JISL – Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature’ to help and contribute to this modern world of religious race. JISL is meant to facilitate research scholars in creating a comprehensive and global understanding of Islam, contemporary thoughts literature and relationship with social science. JISL is excited to welcome academic researchers to get their scientific research published on a vast range of topics of Islamic and Religious Studies i.e. Qurᾱn and the Sciences of Qurᾱn, Ḥadῑth and the Sciences of Ḥadῑth, Islamic Theology, the Islamic Jurisprudence, the Islamic Economy, and Islamic Education, the contemporary Muslim world, Islam and the West, Comparative Religions, literature, social science etc. It publishes manuscripts and articles of faculty members from various universities nationally & internationally, leading scientists, specialists, scholars in Islamic Studies and Literature as well as freelancer researchers to publish their manuscripts and research works related to Islamic studies, literature and social science.
The scope of the Journal includes but not limited to the following:
- It covers research work in Islamic Studies as well as Literature.
- It covers Shariah & Law & Law in Pakistan and around the world.
- It welcomes manuscripts on International issues by only foreign writers.
- The Journal considers manuscripts establishing the impact of Islamic Studies and Literature on other branches of Social Sciences and vice-versa.
- It encourages research work in all fields of social sciences, in particular its impact on Islamic Studies.
- The Journal encourages book reviewers and manuscripts having reviewed a book.
- To find the Islamic solutions to the modern world’s complex subjects and social issues.
- To address the modern-day issues in the light of the true teachings of Islam.
- To promote scholarly research on contemporary issues and complexities of the modern-day world in addition to the orthodox approach of research.
- To promote relationship of Islamic Studies, literature and social sciences in the present day context.
- To develop a close linkage between the intellectuals and a common man of the society with the help of advanced research.
Open Access Journal
Annual Research Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature is an open access journal as per The Directory Of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) definition: We define these as journals where the copyright holder of a scholarly work grants usage rights to others using an open license (Creative Commons or equivalent) allowing for immediate free access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose.
Annual Research Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature is a Double Blind Peer Reviewed Journal, where 10 steps review process of WILEY is followed, which is given on the website:
Copyrights and related rights for article metadata waived via CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0) Public Domain Dedication
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Editor: Dr. Karim Dad
1. Prof. Dr. Zia Ullah Al-Azhari
2. Dr. Mumtaz Khan
3. Dr. Najmulhasan
1.Prof. Dr. Farida Khanam (Ex-Professor of Islamic Studies, Jamia Millia New Dehli, India)
2.Prof. Dr. Israr Ahmad Khan (Professor, Department of Quran and Sunnah Studies, Kulliyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences, International Islamic University, Malaysia)
3.Dr. Huda Muhammad Hasan Hilal
(Assistant Professor, Department of Islamic Studies, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates)
4.Dr. Alam Khan (Assistant Professor, Department of Hadith & Orientalism, University of Gumushane, Turkey)
5.Dr. Jamil ur Rahman
(Director Peace Int. Foundation, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
1.Prof. Dr. Atta ur Rahman
(Dean Faculty of Arts & Humanities, University of Malakand)
2.Dr. Muhammad Ayaz
Assistant professor, Department of Islamic studies, University of Agriculture, Peshawar
3.Dr. Abzahir Khan
(Associate Professor, Department of Islamic Studies, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan)
4.Dr. Janas Khan
(Assistant Professor, Department of Islamic Studies, University of Malakand, Dir (L))
5.Dr. Nasir uddin
(Associate Professor, Department of Islamic & Relegious Studies, Hazara University Mansehra)