Scope of the Journal
The scope of the Journal includes but not limited to the following:
- Domestic Law: It covers all aspect of law within Pakistan.
- Islamic Law: It covers Islamic Law in Pakistan and around the world.
- International Law: It welcomes manuscripts on International / Comparative Law authored by only foreign writers.
- Comment Section: The contributors will analyze recent judicial decisions, new legislation, issues in existing legal framework and current legal reform proposed.
- Relationship: The Journal will consider manuscripts establishing impact of Law on other branches of Social Sciences and vice-versa.
- Review: The Journal will welcome manuscripts having reviewed a book.