About the Journal
The Law – an annual double blind peer reviewed Journal – publishes articles on all aspects of law. It is English Language Journal which focuses on emerging legal issues in Pakistan, Islamic Law and around the world. The foreign authors are welcomed to submit their manuscripts in International / Comparative Law. Other distinguishing features of the Journal are that it will dedicate a Comment section, in which contributors will analyze recent judicial decisions, new legislation and current law reform proposals; impact of law on other branches of social sciences; and a book review section.
The aims and objectives of The Law are:
- To facilitate research in all segments of law in Pakistan and globally.
- To promote high quality theoretical and empirical research.
- To develop an international network for academicians, researchers and professionals for interaction, coordination and cooperation.
- To encourage different genres in creative and research writing.
- To enhance the multiplicity, diversity and variety of the research for improvement of society.
Scope of the Journal
The scope of the Journal includes but not limited to the following:
- Domestic Law: It covers all aspect of law within Pakistan.
- Islamic Law: It covers Islamic Law in Pakistan and around the world.
- International Law: It welcomes manuscripts on International / Comparative Law authored by only foreign writers.
- Comment Section: The contributors will analyze recent judicial decisions, new legislation, issues in existing legal framework and current legal reform proposed.
- Relationship: The Journal will consider manuscripts establishing impact of Law on other branches of Social Sciences and vice-versa.
- Review: The Journal will welcome manuscripts having reviewed a book.
- PROF : (Dr.)Elhag Mohamed Elhag Eldosh Department: sharia & Islamic studies College of Law, UAE University
P.O.Box: AlAin 15551, UAE.
Prof. (Dr.) Nuzhat Parveen Khan Dean, Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Dr.Jamel AJROUD King Saud University, building 14 , College of law and political sciences – Department of public law
P.O. Box 70566 Riyadh 11577 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dr.Riaz Ahmad School of Public Policy and Administration- Xi’ian Jiaotong University-China
Prof. Dr. Niaz Muhammad Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan
Prof. Dr. Misal Zada UNIVERSITY OF Peshawar, Pakistan
Prof. Dr. Ziaullah Al-Azhari UNIVERSITY OF Peshawar, Pakistan
Prof. Dr. Mushtaq Ahmad Qurtuba University, Peshawar Pakistan
Open Access Journal
The Law is an open access journal as per The Directory Of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) definition: We define these as journals where the copyright holder of a scholarly work grants usage rights to others using an open license (Creative Commons or equivalent) allowing for immediate free access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose.
Review: The Law is a Double Blind Peer Reviewed Journal, where 10 steps review process of WILEY is followed, which is given on the website: